In this episode of What That Means, Vernetta Dorsey, a Product Security Staff Engineer at Intel, and Diana Carroll, a Product Security Expert, get to the heart of the secure development lifecycle with Camille. Whether this is a brand new topic to you or you’re looking to scale up your existing SDL, they give fantastic insight across the board.
- What the secure development lifecycle is and why it is so essential to get right from the beginning
- Why forward-thinking, integrated partnerships are meaningful when it comes to SDL
- How someone might effectively go about scaling up a secure development lifecycle across an organization
- Additional support systems and processes to consider for your secure development lifecycle
- The similarities and differences between SDL as it applies to hardware and software
- And more