What are kids’ perspectives on cybersecurity? How can we increase diversity in the field?
In this Cyber Security Inside video, Tom and Camille chat with Abhilasha Bhargav-Spantzel, Partner Security Architect, about introducing cybersecurity to kids as well as making it more accessible to all.
- Different ways to get kids interested in cybersecurity from an early age, including competitions and education opportunities.
- How cybersecurity is a very holistic field that takes knowledge and skills from many disciplines.
- How perspectives on technology and cybersecurity have changed throughout the generations.
- How organizations are working to increase diversity across gender, race, socioeconomics, and disabilities.
- And more!
Check it out. For more information, previous podcasts, and full versions, visit our website at https://intechnology.intel.com
Here are the links for cybersecurity opportunities that were talked about in the episode:
- National Cyber League: https://nationalcyberleague.org/
- Norcal Cyber: Mayors Cup (norcalcyber.org)
- Cyber Patriot: AFA CyberPatriot Website (uscyberpatriot.org)
- National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE) | NIST
#cybersecurity #cybercarer #diversity
If you are interested in emerging threats, new technologies, or best tips and practices in cybersecurity, please follow the Cyber Security Inside podcast on your favorite podcast platforms.
Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/cyber-security-inside-podcast/id1526572021
Follow our hosts Tom Garrison and Camille Morhardt:
Learn more about Intel Cybersecurity:
Intel Compute Life Cycle (CLA):